Tomorrow.

Monday, May 16, 2011 , 0 Comments

Tomorrow I'm going back to my lovely home sweet home (will it be sweet? As long as there is nothing unhappy happen ^^)
Feeling unhappy, coz gonna to miss my dear for few days
Then back to here again and prepare for the short course
Then, start working in a totally new and fresh working environment

I'm looking forward for this :)

Aiks, but I not yet take my fyp hardcopy in Kajang and hand it to Pusat
Felt like wanna to get it asap, coz it is my first ever book-like report
Excited ;)

These few weeks, we lived happily
Maybe it's because I didn't have my temper without control
And have good mood most the time
So, we seldom quarrel now
It is a good sign
Meaning we can get along so well :)

I just hope that we can always be like this
Peace, happy, sharing all the time
Nothing much besides those

I think I should go for sports, exercise already
I have grew fat a lot during these few weeks
Can't control myself from eating lesser and healthier
What I have took was those oily, creamy food

I don't wanna to grow fat >.<
So, get some exercise while at home and during the short course
Hope I can slim down a bit
Hehe ;)

*This is me, recently :)*

Gonna miss you a lot, my dear, when I am away from you
I love you :)

0 comments: