Interviews.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 , , , 0 Comments

It is the first time that I had quite number of interviews
The first one, the co-founder's expectation was too high, yet I can't achieve it
So he gave up on me, even a reject phone call also don't have
Zzzzz

The second one, actually I have quite interest with it
Video editing, in house production
Maybe I can't learn more from them
And the salary is really too low for me to survive
So I gave up on it

Today, is the third one
Maybe I have get used to interview now
So I won't feel any nervous anymore
Just take it easy
If they like you, and the salary is acceptable
Just take it!
Don't want interview anymore >.<

Ya, I want to mention here, maybe recently you are that busy for not reading my blog
But one day you will see this
Dear, really thanks that you have been fetching me go for interview all the time
Fetching me back and go to UKM
Fetching go for lunch and dinner and shopping
I don't appreciate this in the past
You scarified a lot for me, now I knew, won't it be too late?
I will be happy to be with you
No more angry for you..

I felt lucky, to have you
As my love, forever ever after^^
Love you, dear~

0 comments: