New Start.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 , 0 Comments

Ended my interview session by 230pm
Wow, this interview is different
From the previous interviews that I have been

Two ppl are interviewing me
Filling up the forms with many Qs
Commenting on my artworks
A lot of Qssssss~

And finally reached the topic of "salary"
Well, I knew it is really a bit too high of my expected salary
I rather you cut it, better than no hire me
>.<

Rm1800, after probation, increment on salary base on performance
Hmmm, I think I will accept it
Try something new, in case this company is doing something that are standard and good quality
I can learn much from them

But, I am still considering
Haizzz..
Okie, don't hesitate to take this offer!
After some days then I will accept it by replying email^^

New job, hope I can cope with it well :)

0 comments: