装傻.

Monday, October 24, 2011 , , 0 Comments

I like this sentence a lot, yet I shared it in fb, and now, I shared it here.

"我可以装傻,但别以为我真傻."

That's just so true, to reflect myself.

Then today I said, I normally have quite accurate sixth sense.
Girls can't be cheated, they may not be as clever as boys are
But something, just can't be avoided from their eyes.

I used to be quiet, for everything that other people does or talk.
Because I know, I can trust them, I understand them.
But some, just can't.

I have met up a lot, a lot of things.
That I should, and I should not know.
I know it is hurt, but I wish I can understand the whole, not just a little part.

I am not that gorgeous as other people thinks.
I am not that simple minded as other people thinks.
I do observe, do see, do hear, do feel whatever I could.

Did you try to deceive me before?
Sorry, you can't.
Because, I know, I just know it.

I am not stupid, actually.

0 comments: