It's about me and about you, about us.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 , , 2 Comments


Hi, I just started working for about three months+.
Live a happy yet contented life now, with my work, my freelance job and my dear.
I am a designer, I like to design, but it is weird that I don't have much artworks to show.
I like to try new things, but I will soon lost the patient on new things, soon I will forget about it.
But I am serious in my love, relationship and friendship.


I don't have much friends. Friends in terms of will always chat with and go out with.
I love my family, I feel sad when I saw my parents are getting older day by day and I wasn't by their side all the time.
I cherish all the things around me, eventhough I do have a weird and bad temper.


I always mentioned about my dear here.
Who is he?
He is the one that I really love with, willing to accept any of characteristics that he have.
He always asked me, when we can married?
I always answered, not too soon.
But actually inside my heart, I am saying yes, I am willing to marry you right now.
Do you know?


Dear told me, you need to remove your bad temper, don't always keep quiet when you have problem. When I ask you something, please answer.
You want my true happy everyday. You want me to be happy when the time see you and be with you.
I can't even promise, I said, I will try.
Give me sometime, maybe I will be better.

In the past, I always complaint, we din't go travel before, we always stay at home during precious weekends just to work.
I like to complaint.
But now, I start to accept, what I have, and what I cannot have.
Keep working, makes us go nearer to our dreams.
To buy house, cars, to have good life. These are our dreams.
Then we can go travel.

I accept, a guy with slight alter ego like you, your slight laziness after work, your scolding, your everything.
Do you accept mine as well?
But I would like to clarify one thing.
Why I want to follow you go anywhere, it is not I want to control you, it is just merely, I am worry about you. You can know my feeling when I said I want to go out all alone.

I believe in you, have faith in you, so I know, you won't lie to me.
Love you, my dear.
I will only call you as "dear", not to other guys. I think you should know it.

It's about me and about you, about us.

2 comments: