Random.

Saturday, May 14, 2011 , 0 Comments

Finally it is all over
FYP documentation has sent for jilid
Wait to collect it and hand it to Pusat

I should felt happy for it
I have done a quite good documentation, my examiner also complement me

But I felt quite lost
Why?
Because there is nothing important on my mind again
I have done my FYP
The last important assignment in University
And meant that I need to prepare for convocation
For working environment
For an adult life
>.<

I'm 22 year old, going to 23 year old
Have to plan everything for my life
Haiz, I'm a bad planner
So, just leave it first, do whatever I should do

Something to share, I have collected five super duber cute angry birds~!
So happy :)

Here, is the photos, all the five birds





*Happy*

Waiting for the time to go back home :)

0 comments: