L.O.V.E.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 , , 0 Comments

Sometimes when I knew someone is broke up with his/her bf/gf
I felt sad and feeling what a pity for this kind of things happen

Maybe Love is not that strong for couple to continue loving each other
Maybe there is different perspective in different couple
Maybe I don't really understand mine too

I'm not fully believe in love in first sight
But I'm not don't believe it
The first sight determine whether the person I met was the person I'm happy to be with
Whether he will become my friend or... Bf?
Who knows?
Feeling always comes first

I met my dear in my first sight in the first few days in UKM
For me, he was not kinda neat, fair, polite boy >.<
But he did left me a nice impression
Of his warm heart, willing to help, talkative, active characteristics
He gave me a special feeling that I can't tell
He gave me feeling and I gave him opportunity in return
Fair, right?
LOL~

Then, we began our love life, till now
Been almost three years (Reminder: Anniversary is 7th Sept ^^)
Been through a lot

Maybe I have get used to his existence
Maybe I have get used to help him do household all the time
Maybe I have get used to rely on him
Maybe I have get used to call him "babi" all the time

That is not just "maybe"
I'm just simply
Love him too much

As one of the most important person in my life

For me, feeling comes first, then is adaption period, then is settlement
I think, we have come to the settlement
Now, less time for making surprise, dating
But I do feel contented with it
Maybe sometimes I will still over-thinking anyway

But, I still feel happy to be with him, all the time, no matter doing what

I love u, B
:)

0 comments: