Course-ing.

Monday, May 30, 2011 , , 0 Comments

Rio Soundtrack - Let Me Take You to Rio


*This song is really nice to listen to, so cute and represent Rio so well :)*

**********************
Ya, here to update with my recent life :)
Hmm, all is well
At least it was :)

Today was my first class of DBA- DB2
Quite nice
Although I was nearly fall asleep at the beginning of the class ;p
Coz the trainer's tone is quite --> boring
But yet, we are far better than the another class

We are doing the exercises, and asked Qs when we were not understand
He, Mr Doss, is a nice person
But sometimes he make me feel like I am listen to Indian person talking in front of the class ;p

But overall is ok, fun :)
I like this class

Enjoy every moments that you have
Stay contented with your life :)

0 comments: