Seventeen day Missing You..

Monday, December 13, 2010 , , 0 Comments

Here is the place I can write down my feeling and everything.. At beginning, I really can't get used to write down my diary here, maybe is have nothing to share gua, but now, a lot of things to share instead XD..
My happy, my sad, my sweet, my bitter, my anger, everything~
Been these two more weeks at home, a quite long holidays for me..
And separated with my dear for these so long period..
I am really miss him along these times..
Sometimes really wish that I can fly to his place and see him at the first sight..
Really it is quite a suffer for both of us, even if we still can call each other during this period..
Now I just know, when separated, everything will be like losing something, maybe it is just a small part..
And now I just know, it is the feeling that being shared with you..
I used to do everything in daily with you, now without you by my side, I really feel so weird..
And also, I spent much in my phone call XD..
But really wish to hear your sound everyday mah, and wish to see you also..
Today I just add in one new widget, it is a widget something like can count the days of special days..
And now I knew, we been together for 828 days~! Wow, really that long period le wor..
Then should we celebrate for the coming 1000 days? Haha.. I know there is nothing to celebrate on too.. XD..
Yesterday, I changed my blog's layout, think of finding some special layout but at last end up with this^^
It is multimedia design header, I have seen this tutorial before, maybe later on can work on this to produce a same one, hehe..
Just now I searched in my phone's gallery, found out some nice and special one.. Shared with you all^^
Coz I am thinking of my dear now.. So much..

*So cute hor, I was teaching him how to post when taking photos.. I am pretty sure that he will kill me soon XD, but I just simply love the way he act.. haha..*

Here, share this song with you all, another nice song from Yiruma, besides the "Kiss The Rain".. Not that sad song^^

*Yiruma's May Be*

0 comments: