Find Room Rentals!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 0 Comments

I still remembered, the time when I am going for internship in KL, the first things that I did at that time was, finding rooms!
Actually it is not so easy to get a room to rent, because hardly will have people willing to rent out his/her property for just few months period only.
But fortunately, I have CariBilik!


*This is the homepage of CariBilik*

This is a one-stop website that enable the users to find room for rent within Malaysia. You can also register yourself in CariBilik and login to post your advertisement to rent out your room too!
CariBilik is the Malaysia's largest and No.1 room for rent/ rooms to let website which content more that 40,000 rooms for rent within Malaysia!
The interface of CariBilik is so user-friendly as users can find rooms easily from the website. The rooms all across Malaysia have been classify into categories according to states. By clicking the hyperlinks on the main page, they can be navigated to the page with all advert and rooms' details listed.
You can search for rooms for rent or short term rentals. You can also type in keywords and gender and race acceptance to filter out the rooms that exactly fulfill your requirement.
Once you have found the suitable room or having any inquiry to the advert posted, you can login to post your comment or question there. Your comment will directly send to the owner's mail box.
It is really convenient to have a room for rent/ room to let website directory as CariBilik.
I also recommend this great website for my friends too. And they found out that this is really an useful site for them:)
And now, well, I have finished my internship. But after I graduated from university, when I am start working, for sure I will use CariBilik as my one and only website to search for my DREAM room to rent:)
Start Using CariBilik from NOW on!!

0 comments: