Thirteen day Missing You..

Friday, December 10, 2010 , 0 Comments

Yesterday was a shopping day~!
I went out to bp with one of my dearest sister- Shi Lin..
It is been so long time that I didn't meet up with her and go out with her..
That was a happy trip~!
Even though I can't get to buy me neither one of CNY clothes, but I still got to buy something for your sister and myself..
Quite happy^^
It seems like going to rain le, the sky is so dark in color..
Today is the result reveal day..
My internship result is come out ady..
And as I expected, I get A for my internship~!
Yeepee~! I am so happy over it~!
At least I can get once four flat in my Degree studies.. Hehe..
Still have 8 days to go, but I really do miss you badly..
Wanna to see you, hope that you are just appear in front of me right now.. ><
No matter how, gonna to hold it for more 7 days, then I can hug you, can see you, can kiss you and can chat with you face to face le..
Happy and wait for the day to come, F.A.S.T.E.R~!!!!
Well, today is the fourteen day missing you, muarckz~!

0 comments: