Fifteen day Missing You..

Saturday, December 11, 2010 , 2 Comments

lately, I can't have a good and sweet sleep at night..
I don't know why, when the time I lay on my bed, and I will start thinking..
If you ask me, what I have thinking of?
I don't know, just the things that happened in the past and of course I am missing the time when I am together with my dear..
I missed the time when we were in university, when the time we spent all night in college's foyer just to chat and stay together, when the time we have dinner and lunch, all the time we spent together..
I am missing all of these precious times..
Just with my dear..
It is going to rain tonight, will be a cold cold night lerr..
Where is my dear lerr? Been missing you all the time here.. Really miss you.. ><
I love to read my friends' blogs, some is interesting, some is sweet and some is really cute and touching..
One of my coursemate's blog, really touch my heart..
She write every single entry of her blog with true and sweet words..
Everytime when I read her blog, I just envy with her blog post, I was thinking, I wish to be like her, that I can write down every single real words in my mind that I want to tell my dear so much..
I wish I could, really do..
Well, today was a happy day, indeed it was..
Finally I have webcam with my dear, I saw his very short hair, nice cut, I think, I just simply like my dear in short hair, looked neat and smart^^
When I saw dear, I am really scare that I will cry, but luckily I am not..
Haha, but I still missing him so much..
Just wanna see his face in every single seconds..
Counting down, it is left 6 more days to go..
Wait... wait... wait... wait..
Saturday to come~!
S::A::T::U::R::D::A::Y::!!!!

2 comments:

  1. gambateh~ no need to envy.. because without those sweet words your dear also can know you.. know how deep u love him... see u soon as well.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you knew I am talking about u ya? he know one, always used to tell him everything mah.. but still, not tat straight forward.. u also gambateh ya, hope to see u soon too^^

    ReplyDelete