Eleventh day Missing You..

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 , 0 Comments

It is the another day doing nothing at home..
Aiks.. Don't know how to describe it..
I started to miss the time when I worked in Lagenz..
Actually I really do enjoy working..
Working through a whole day, just have to sit at there, do the projects that assigned, discussing and gossiping with other colleagues..
Well, that makes a day pass meaningful..
But now? Look at me?
Doing nothing, even though everyday also facing the laptop, browsing, watching drama..
But I still feel like that is meaningless ler..
Really miss the time when I am working.. T.T
BUT..
There goes the saying, "When you are studying, you feel like wanna working; while when you are working now, you feel like wanna go back to study again."
That is normal situation for people nowadays..
Even me, also will have that kind of feeling..
Sometimes I started to think, do I really suitable for the field of Multimedia?
I don't have the strong creative mind, I don't have the excellent portfolio and I don't have the very capable skills in designing..
So I really have to go back to my intern's company for my very first job after graduate from university?
Actually I don't wish to..
I hope for challenges, I hope I can go for more and more interviews as I can get good feedback from all those companies..
I don't know, I am so blur now..
Even feeling blur for my coming Final Year Project..
Okie, stop this feeling..
Don't wanna to think of it first right in this moment..
************************
I just found out that my dear having so many days of holidays this week..
You didn't tell me before that lor.. So bad XD
It is good to be at home for so many days too, as can help out something in home..
Good good~
Now you are on the way going back to KL, tmr start working lorr..
Hiak hiak, driving for the whole day, sure feeling tired right?
Paiseh lorr, can't help you massaging right now.. You use the "fish" ya.. XD
Well, I am so miss you..
But also afraid of I will be too bothering for you..
I will try to find something to do one.. Hehe..
Counting down the days to meet you..
Super duber miss you neh.. T.T
************************
Miss you so much~ Muarckz~
Dedicating one song for you..

*Vanilla Twilight by Owl City*

0 comments: