Twenty First day Missing You..

Friday, December 17, 2010 , 0 Comments

Is tomorrow~! Yeah, finally the day has come~~
And finally I can meet my dearest one lerr.. So happy^^
But, dunno why, these few days I have some weird feels..
What kind of feeling ler? I can't tell too.. Hmmm.. >.<
It is so fast that my school is going to reopen ler, if you ask me, do I enjoy study? I will answer, half-half lorr..
Haha, actually it is still ok for me to study one, but when I started to work in the real working environment, I started to enjoy the working life..
It is more regular, have more time to learn more techniques and knowledge..
Yet, I still need to go back for one more semester, hopefully that I can successfully graduated from school larr ^^ God bless~
Last few days, I found a job, it is like freelance writing reveiws for local new websites..
And after I successfully submitted the blog review, I received Rm20~!
So happy to see my bank account been credited Rm20 this evening.. Hehe, it is a good start for me, to start earning money online, by my blog~! WooHoo~~
Aiks, I still not yet have news from my dear, don't know that whether is he on the way back home or what, but I guess there is 99% that he is on his way home..
But he didn't inform me before he went back d lor.. Quite make me worry when I sent him the msg and he din't reply me yet..
Dear dear, where are you?? Fast fast contact me k? Miss you a lot..
Even if tomorrow I am going to meet you, but I am really do miss you right now..
Wait for tomorrow to come^^

0 comments: