Sad Timetable.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 , 0 Comments

Yesterday, I went with friends for the registration of 3P course
In Faculty

When I took the timetable of my course
I did feel something
When I see the special date in the timetable
Actually I knew it long time ago (Not really long time, when this course was offered)

Feel like crying?
Nahh.. I won't
Coz I knew my birthday won't be the day for everyone to remember

Because my birthday always dropped in the holidays every year since I was born
But when I saw the date
Still, feel a little bit of s.a.d....

Well, can't help with it too
I still have to spend the day with my trainer, coursemates, classmates, computers and books
Humppppppp


*The timetable*

*Did you see it? I marked the day with my birthday T.T*


It's kinda sad lorrr...

0 comments: