Midnight Talks.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 , 0 Comments

It's kind of weird that I am still stay awake at this moment XD
Because normally I will be in my lovely warm bed around 11pm++
So, why I have to stay up?

Ya, exam, it's exam's fault
But to be true, I am not yet finish study all the words inside the book
It is really hard for me to digest all these words
Suddenly pop out a thought
"Can I just burn it and drink it, then I can automatically memorise these things?"

Nah, I have got the answer
From myself, so stop dreaming, that's totally impossible for me >.<


..........
In the middle of night
People will actually thinks more than daylight
Why? Because the night is so quiet, so alone, so peace for a person to think
Ya, for me too

Recently I found out
I like to see people around me to be happy
Sometimes meet up with surprise
Girls like surprise, aren't they?
I'm the one of them too

So, conclusion is, I like Surprise,
I Love SURPRISE!
But I seldom meet with surprise T.T

I bring happiness to my friend
I made surprise for them
Do the card, video, buy the present
What I was hoping is
I just want my friend to left some beautiful memory of me

But somehow, they will forget me after we lost connection
Which I don't like actually..

I said to my dearest sister
I have not much True Friends in my life
What I have got was some
Some that are meant really precious for me
I cherish them all the time
People always said that I am a person who have a lot of friends
But, in reality, I'm not

Maybe I am not that easy to close with
Maybe I am not showing my smile when social with people
Maybe I am not that pretty or cute?!

Ahhaaahhhaaa..
I don't care it actually
Coz for me, some True friends are really more than enough
I love all my True friends~!
Heart them all the time ♥

..........
Ya, it is been long time I didn't talk about my dear here
Hmm, I should summarize all the things happened between us recently
We are happy to be together, sometimes we did quarrel
Then get together again, then quarrel again
But still stick together, it was just a cycle of our love

I wanna to apologize
For all those what I have done
What I should or shouldn't do during the time when we quarrel

You told me, how if you stop putting your "black face", and we just stay happy together all the time?
Ya, it's my problem
I am still thinking of how to get rid of this

Perhaps, take some time for other activities?
Perhaps, make some new friends?
Perhaps, go out with sisters?

Hmm, some sort of that, I will think about it as soon as I end my studies :)

Ya, I will stop here ;)


I found out I am quite talkative now ;p

0 comments: