Little Updates.

Monday, April 25, 2011 , , 0 Comments

Suppose I am now revising for my exam tmr
But.. Really don't have any nice mood to do revision at this time
Haiz, how come lerr?
Last semester for me and yet I am going to end it with bad result?
I don't want~!
But I can't control myself to concentrate on my revision
Humpppp

Okie, but day after tmr, I am going to have my second interview
In Ampang, and this time I will be going by my own
Feel quite a bit nervous and scare
Coz my dear will be one who will fetch me and accompany me all the time I go anywhere
Okie, tell myself, it's time to be independent
^^
It's a video editor job, quite interesting, and I want to try something new for my very first job :)
I hope I can get this job larr
Pray ;)


Okie, time to go for revision
Bless me for tmr paper :)

0 comments: