Boring.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 0 Comments

Yeah, I am here again, blogging..
But, you can't blame me
I was so boring in room, facing the thick text book
Memorizing the content
That's really... Yuck!
And my dear was going to have good dinner in PJ
Yet I am here eating my maggie cup and coffee and biscuits as my dinner T.T
Sad nia.......

And I am counting down the days to come
Friday~ Friday~ Friday~
Faster come~~~~
I am going nuts, don't doubt it >.<

..........
Okie, cut the crap
Just now at the noon, I listed some of my little wishes
Hehe, quite a lot, so not consider as "little"

1. Go for travel (within Malaysia/Overseas)
2. Sponsor my parents go for travel
3. Buy myself a smartphone, of course Samsung Galaxy S!
4. Take some classes (perhaps to fill up my time)
5. Get myself a car! I really feel like needing it badly >.<
6. Brush up my driving skills
7. Get a good job
8. Be independent, tough and brave (all the time)

Yeah, finished listing
But I don't know when I can just completed them all
But I will try my best^^

Bless me


Okie, stop blogging larr..
Revising!! Please~~~
I am boring, really...

0 comments: