Some nonsense.

Monday, January 10, 2011 , , 0 Comments

I don't like to be in college actually, really don't like..
The internet connection is sooooo slow..
And now still got limitation, saying each month only provided 10GB of bandwidth for each student.. Wat the.....
Now, avoid stream Youtube, playing games, download movie and games..
So not meaningful at all..
Why the time when we finished our training and get back to this old place, everything was changed?
So unfamiliar with this current situation now.. I am puzzle..
But anyway, I found out something good, and let me can make a good good decision to save up money..
For just a smartphone.. --> HTC Desire HD





*nice right?*

But the price of this phone also quite expensive one lorr..
So I have make up my mind for this phone, maybe when the time I am going for work, I will buy it one day~!
It is been a long time that I wish I can own a smartphone..
So... Put my effort to save the money~!
Gambateh^^

0 comments: