Recently

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 , , 0 Comments

Tonight is my company reunion dinner
I am going, for sure
But.. I can't bring my dear dear along
T.T
And he is going to Genting with his colleagues
I think they are on their way now

Humppp
How I wish I can join my dear to Genting too
But it's okie, I still can join my lovely colleagues for dinner tonight

H::A::P::P::Y::::!

Pass few days, we were busy doing the character modelling
Oh well, today was the last day for us to submit the assignment
I've been doing the human model for few days
And finally
*I give up*
It's really too hard for me (as a really beginner) to do

Well, yesterday (I meant last night)
I just created out another cartoon character
Not very detailed character modeling

But a quite cute character for me
Hehe, H::A::P::P::Y too^^

So, here is my character, with texture (fur)

Little white bear bear~


*Cute, right?*

I am quite like it, haha

Okie, got to prepare for the dinner later
Will update with tonight photos afterwards

See You~!

Tonight will be a good good night~
Enjoy everybody~!

0 comments: