Believe.Strength

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 , 0 Comments

I hope HE will hear me too
Hear my wishes, my sadness, my happinese
Since the days together with my dear
He will bring me to church, having mass on Sunday morning
Listen to the Holy songs, the pray, the praise towards God
Well, frankly, at the first time I was in church
I really felt so uneasy
Coz I am not a catholic
Meant I was totally unfamiliar with the ceremony in church
But now, I start to believe in HIM
I did pray too, when during the mass
During the time that we were asked to pray for the one we care
I did pray, everytime
I hope HE can hear me, even that I am not a catholic
Everytime when I faced problem, I prayed
Prayed that I can overcome all these problem
Everytime when we quarrelled, I prayed
Prayed for forgiveness, prayed that we can get back together faster
I do believe in YOU, so I knew when everytime I pray
YOU will listen to me and understand me
Forgive my ignorance, for being so childish in love
Forgive my temper, for being so emotional all these time

I hope everything can go on smoothly
Without any big obstacles
Hope YOU will bless me
Thanks


Believe in HIM, HE will give you strength

0 comments: