More and Most

Monday, January 31, 2011 , , 0 Comments

The second raining day in my home town
Well, it really brings along the flood to my house

Full of water
But luckily, it dint make it into my house
I should be happy with it

And now, the rain seemed like have stopped
And the sky started to grow bright

I hope, the rain can fast fast go
And the sunshine will come out again

.....
Yesterday
Was my dear's birthday
But I am not around his side to celebrate with him

I knew, he is still angry with me
From the way he talked to me
The way he replied my message

He is still angry with me

Okie, what to do? I really can't do anything to amend this

So, I felt so terrible yesterday
I cried, I begged for forgiveness

That was a long long night for me

I just hope
I won't absent for his next every birthday again

Seriously, I didn't expect he will care so much about my attendance when his birthday
Since he didn't mention about it
I just go back home as usual on Saturday

I'm really sorry
I knew you won't accept it anymore

But I miss you..
I really do..


There's a dialogue between the witch and Rapunzel in the movie "Rapunzel"
Witch: "I love you"
Rapunzel: "I love you more"
Witch: "I love you most"

How I wish I can be the witch to say "I love you most" to you.. And "I miss you"

0 comments: