My bad

Saturday, January 22, 2011 0 Comments

I lost my appetite recently
When looking at food, I don't have strong feeling to eat it
I don't know why
And actually I am indeed hungry at that time

Maybe it's because have been a time in college
If I have lunch, I will skip my dinner and vice versa

It is going to Chinese New Year soon
And I miss my family, the baby boy, mum and dad
So sudden
If I could, I wish I can meet them right now, really do

Well, I kept a lot of secrets from them, that's why I am feeling regret now
Maybe I felt bad for all I have done without they information
How I wish I can turn back the time
I remind the time when I hurt them hearts, and now I can really feel it

F.A.M.I.L.Y
Father And Mother I Love You
This is what a family call

I Miss You

When the tolerate is finish used,
what have left in love?

0 comments: