Small Girl?? Am I??

Sunday, May 23, 2010 0 Comments

If I dint get to know myself better..
I think I will keep repeat the wrong things..
I just realized that how childish I am when in love..
I always believed that I have more knowledge in love,
so I can manage my love life well..
But the fact is, not..
When come across with my emotion..
Everything goes beyond my control..
I cant think well, cant make good decision..
And finally ends up with quarrel, non-stop-ing..
There is no wrong or right in quarrel,
same with in love..
No one is going to be blame when quarrel..
I dun like to quarrel, but instead I produce the factors for quarrel..
Angry with myself..
When can I be mature in love?
Managing our life?
Maybe I should learn hard..
Learn with HEART..
How I wish I'm no longer a small girl..

0 comments: