New Life..

Saturday, May 01, 2010 0 Comments

I finished my second year second sem in uni this april..
Seemed so fast, seemed so heavy to go through..
This sem happened too many things that make me changed so much..
I hurt someone I love, not purposely but due to my poor attitude..
Actually I felt sad too, I dont intend to hurt, either he or me..
I just want to express my feeling in the other way I used to..
But he cant accept it and wanted me to change to better person which will tell he everything I want to share..
Sometimes I just felt that I choose not to share is because I dont want a quarrel..
but instead I create a quarrel..
Regret? sad? Helpless?
I really do feel like that..
Two months after this, I will start the life with he, will I manage to control and even change my attitude?
Just for his sake?
I wish I can, really can..
Because I dont want to see he sad or angry or unhappy..
Miss he all the time, love he with all the strength I have now and forever..
Waiting for tmr to go back and meet he as soon as possible..
Miss he so much now..

0 comments: