Silly things..

Saturday, May 29, 2010 0 Comments

I did something silly pass these few days..
I left my laptop adapter in my college while I am going back to hometown..
Who can use laptop to work while leave the adapter behind?
OMG~ Just the one and only of my feeling..
Then, we quarrel again..
I hate quarrel..
What I want the most now is caring..
I knew I did worst in the last semester, as a result, I got a lousy result..
I was regret too, regret that didnt put my whole attention in studies..
And what I got was scolding, "suan" words..
I will feel unhappy too, I am the one who got this kind of result..
Do you think Im happy with this?
I am not..
Being playful, not paying attention in works..
I knew my faults..
But I want your encouragement, not scolding..
First time I really really tried my best to let you know about my feeling..
So true..
I dint request for what, what I want is just a small caring words or greet..
Im not as strong as I show..
Really no more quarrel..
Really..
What I want is happinese, not harsh words..
None of the harsh words between us..
I love you dear, really do..
And please..
We don't quarrel anymore, can?
I will keep my promise..
Wont simply angry or come up with my attitude..
I just hope you can understand..
Miss you dear..

0 comments: