Thoughts.

Saturday, August 27, 2011 , 0 Comments

I'm homed :)
So happy.
But in the other hand, felt sad too
Coz have to separate from my dear for 6 days
I'm gonna miss him so much :(

I wish to write some updates for my life
But yet I really have no idea about what to write
Coz my life is really that simple now

wake up -> breakfast -> working -> lunch -> off -> dinner -> working freelance -> sleep

Is that simple?
Yup, it is really that "simple"
So sometimes when I sit in front of my desktop and think
Why don't I find some excitement for my life? Instead of having some kind of "regular, normal, and yet boring life"?
So, I think of traveling, but I got no money :(
So, I think of changing job, but I am quite comfortable with my current job
So, I think of having regular exercise everyday, but I am lazy :(
So, I think of so more freelance job, but I have got no more time for it :(

Haih.
I hope for a release, kind of relaxing myself
Walking in the breeze, breath for new oxygen outside from this area
But, we got no time.
What is so important in our mind?
Ya, is money.

When you have decided to chase for money, you will lose your freedom and desire to enjoy life without any worries.

0 comments: