Lucky I'm In Love With You.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 , , , , 0 Comments

I wanna share some of my thoughts here
I think it will be more on love :)

I always share about love, my view towards love
Sometime it may not always be right
Because different people will have different view against love

And then, some may not agree with me, some might
Some said my words towards love are so true
Actually I don't know what is really been spoken from me
I seldom go and search for quotes that make sense and reflect well on love
Because I believe different people will have different understanding
For me, Love is not just about saying, but how you are work on it

Don't be afraid to fail, you never know what you will get when you are fail, maybe it is a good thing waiting for you?
Try it, be brave :)

We are going for three years
Anything to say?
To my love?
Well, I want to say
It is very lucky to have you, William to be my boyfriend
I always think that maybe we are not made to be together
We will quarrel, we will have different opinions
But we did make it along these time
Thanks for your patient, your understanding, your care and your love

Remember our dreams and target :)
We can do it, we will fight for it together :)
And I will always love you.

Muarckz :)

0 comments: