Stay young.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 , 0 Comments

We start changing since we are in the process of grown up.
Just keep changing
From young to old, from simple to complex, from one to many
There are too many of different changes in life.

People may think I have already settle down my life
Have stable relationship, stable work, regular life style
Everything just in the route that it suppose to be.
Nothing surprise happen, nothing abnormal matters happen too
I am still myself, my life is just that normal.

Maybe will get married after few years
Maybe will change working environment after few years
Maybe will stop working after few years
Maybe I will become rich someday! (I hope so)

My life is kind of without sparks
I don't to try, I don't have courage to try
At the age of 23 now, yet I have lost sense of adventure
Haha, so funny.

Stay young, but don't lose yourself.

0 comments: