In the middle of.. Working.

Monday, August 15, 2011 , 0 Comments

Blogging in the middle of working
haha, maybe I don't know the word of "die"
But, I am quite free here
So just posting something here :)

Tonight is going to have company dinner at KL Sentral
Is to pre-celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri
So we together buka puasa tonight
Hehe, waiting for the nice food :)

Ya, been so long time blogging at here
I have many times of experience that I wanted to post something that reflect my real feeling
But there are just thoughts
And can't be shared
I don't want to hurt peoples
I just hope they can understand my feeling
To those who read my blog.

I will have anger, I will have unhappy matters
I wish I can tell at here, but somehow the situation is not allowing me to do so
And sometime I really do feel frustrated
With everything, I wish I can tell, can discuss
But most of the time, I ended up with quarrels, "cold war"
Haih

It is hard to talk in a correct way :(

0 comments: