I saw Rainbow in UKM^^

Friday, June 11, 2010 0 Comments

It was a rainy day in UKM..
Cloudy sky but just rain for a while..
I still in my cozy bed.. Haha..
Around 7pm, we went out for dinner..
When we were on our way to Kajang, I saw a very beautiful but not whole rainbow in the grey color sky..
I was so happy!
Coz I really love rainbow.. Love to see it hanging on the sky~
I requested my dear to stop for a while to let me snap a photo of it..
Instead he drove into DG and let me finally snapped three photos of this lovely rainbow..
Although it was not so clear..
But I still felt so happy to see it..
Btw, thanks my dear^^


*CLear??*

*How about this??*

*still ok la.. haha..*

#Rainbow, is the most beautiful natural scene that I ever seen, because I believe that rainbow will bring the most colorful world to the people.. With color we have, we have hope for everyday we faced.. Be positive^^#

0 comments: