For you, just for YOU..

Friday, June 18, 2010 0 Comments

I told myself before, I want to change myself..
Not changing to new person, but a better person..
I never carry out that promise..
Seemed like I like to lie, lie to someone who cares me a lot..
Who love me a lot..
For you, quarrel means what? Have what meaning within it?
Furious? Anger? Disappointment? Sadness?
Which one share the most? Or all together?
Frankly, I like to see you smile, true from heart..
I found out when I see the photos of you, seeing you smile will make me smile too..
Maybe laugh, coz I knew you are really happy at that time..
If you are not, I felt sad..
What have make you less smile? Unhappy?
Because of me? Is me...
Everytime after quarrel, I will review myself..
I will start to recall what you have told me, what you have advised me..
I shouldn't cry, I shouldn't cry at that time..
I should tell you what I should say, not cried..
How I wish I can be happy with you everyday..
I wish that too..
Times go by..
I knew you are still by my side..
Eventhough you might not forgive me right now..
But I just want to let you know that, I knew my fault, really do..
I love you, my dear..
Please, don't angry anymore, just be yourself, be happy..

0 comments: