Very recent.

Friday, July 13, 2012 , , , , 0 Comments

It's like, finally, FINALLY I tender the letter.
First time ever.
Really scare and nervous.
But it is really happy and relief that my colleagues are supporting me from leaving here.
Yea, I am all alone here, working on my own, no one to discuss with, handle project myself, really don't like this kind of working environment.

There is a lot on my mind actually, because there are really lot of things happened recently.
Like, I am start going for the RCIA class, every Tuesday night. Quite tired, coz need to travel after work. And, have to carry on for the rest of 48 weeks.
But I believe, it will pass, very fast.
I felt quite fresh and curious about this new religion too.
Would like to explore much with it, learn from my dear, everyone in the class.
Maybe something just too deep for me to understand, but luckily got dear there to help me answer every question I had. :)

Ok, where will I work later?
Tada, is in Sri Petaling. Ya, no more Taman Desa. Finally I'm out of this place. LOL.
It is an advertising company, I was hired as a web designer. But will be more focus on HTML 5, CSS 3, responsive web design & development and jQuery.
Yes it is really the time for m to polish my skill set on these. I have to become the Sifu at there. LOL.
I hope, I can cope with this well :)

And, I have bought new laptop, ASUS A53SM, nice spec, also quite pricey. Hmm, but for me, it is quite reasonable la. It got what I want ;)

Ok, that's much for the updates so far.
Will continue when got new stuff to share :)
Nite everyone~

0 comments: