Glad for you.

Monday, July 23, 2012 , , , 1 Comments

Viewing my friend's photos in Facebook.
She is now in New Zealand, a totally new environment for her. Yet, I feel so happy for her that she seems like adapt quite well at there.

Suddenly, I feel like missing her a lot.
She is one of my close friend in University. We used to go class together, meeting each other in the shuttle bus, being group members, rushing for projects together etc.
It's really a long time didn't meet up with her. But through her photos, I can know how good she is now :)

And she made me have the feeling to go for vacation, or follow her working in New Zealand.
I always hope for a nice and happy vacation. Even though I got no passport on hand, never been to Singapore, never fly with airplane.
Our life now, is busy. Too pack to squeeze out some time to have vacation.

I wish to leave here actually.
Go out and see this world, to see how beautiful it is.
I am just a typical simple girl, who wish to have beautiful memory, before I getting old and couldn't go further.

1 comment:

  1. come on, join my backpacker life in future.
    sometime v need to take and give, people may say i am always play and play.
    but this is the life i want,
    no much money on hand but still can see the world.
    b4 30 i shd hv my own life

    ReplyDelete