19 July.

Thursday, July 19, 2012 , , , , , 0 Comments

I think I should be happy.
Got much job on hand, upcoming one, rushing one, completed one.
I really should feel happy for it.
For the greatness that God brought for me.
Yet, felt tired.

Today was the first time, client called me and rush for me.
Haha, really the very first time. Because I could say, most of the time I will complete the task on time.
Just, everytime after work, just don't feel like working anymore.
Wish to take break, watch drama, facebook-ing etc.
Just do whatever I want.
But, I couldn't lahh.

Did you notice? I just changed my blog skin today, in the office.
Haha, maybe I'm just too free to do so. Or, just want to free my time doing my own stuff.
Don't have much feeling to work in office. Waiting for the last day to come.

Yesterday was the premiere screening of Dark Knight Rises.
I won the tickets, but I cannot attend to it due to RCIA class.
What a pity. But luckily I gave the tickets to my colleague, and he did enjoyed a lot last night :)
And today, he brought me all the merchandise he got that night. So good!
The only one I liked the most among them is the X-mini Capsule Speaker. Most probably the most expensive one among them. LOL.
But anyway, thanks to P1, thanks to Venusbuzz :)

Yesterday class, we talked about who is God? Our Father?
A nice lesson, fulfill my curiosity towards this new religion ;)
Carry on, the day will come.
May God bless you :)

0 comments: