Some Little Updates ;p

Monday, June 20, 2011 , , 0 Comments

June is going to end
And July is coming soon
Be ready for work?
*Hmmmmm*
I don't know >.<

And now, I am officially a 23-year-old adult
So fast, like I was a kid yesterday
Now, going for work, plan for future, getting old day by day

I am eager to earn money, but seemed like I don't have much freelance job to do
Yet there are, but with little money
I was wondered, when can I just save a lot of money?
Okie, I know, be patience :)

3P people are nice
They prepare us another test, for us to get another extra certificate from IBM
By taking the cert and plus the fundamental cert
We can be officially certified as IBM DBA Administrator
Wow, sounds nice, right?
And it is all free!
But, this evening when I read through the Qs
Ohh my~ They are so hard to be understand
I hope I can manage to answer them well

Pray for my Friday and next Monday test :)
Good Luck!

P/s: Actually I have some updates with my Birthday few days ago
But, I am quite lazy to edit the photos taken
So, I will postpone it someday when I am free ;p
Be patience!
But, overall, I am so so happy with my Birthday on 16th June!

I miss you, dear bb <3

0 comments: