6th June.

Monday, June 06, 2011 , 0 Comments

Yeah, new blogspot design
Happy :)

Suppose I can know my last result by tonight
But, I am not yet clear my hutang
Stupid lor
Then need to go and pay by tomorrow morning
And hopefully can get the result after that

I have done two small projects so far
Quite nice pay
Eventhough my dear said I suppose to get rm150 per day
If work as a freelance
Haih, what to do?
The price out there in the market already so low
How to survive if I quote as rm150 per day?
I am just doing with the graphic work only
I am already felt contented with the amount already
:)

No matter what, I will still find more and earn more
Ganbate~!

So now, if anybody saw my blogpost here
And wish to find freelance to do any graphic work
Can feel free to drop a comment here yup
I am always available :)

Mission in life: Earn lots of money~!

0 comments: