3rd Day of June.

Friday, June 03, 2011 , 0 Comments

Hey people
I seldom blog at here during late of the time before
Yet, here I am :)

I was just finish doing my first ever freelance job
It is not cost too much
But what I think is that, I can fully use my free night hour to do something that can make money
Haha, I love money so much

I hope, I can make more money from freelancing projects :)

These few days
Attending to IBM:DBA class
Kinda tired, but learning process is nice, challenging
It is better than just sit and listen to lecture all day
I prefer to do more exercises
So that we can learn more from that
But I haven't do revision ;p

Staying here with Michelle in KUO
She is a nice girl
We can chat for a long time
Happy to stay with her during this 3P course time ;)

It is the 3rd day of June
Do everyone like the month of June?
I hope everyone does
Coz I was born in June :)

okie, off to bed now
So late dy, gotta wake up by 7am something ;(
Nitez all~

0 comments: