Wow.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 , 0 Comments

I am back
So early, haha
Normally I am back on Monday morning
But because of a dinner, then I have to come back early

Took me by surprise
My roommate locked up our room with a lock
And the thing is
I DON'T HAVE THE KEY OF THE LOCK~!
Wowwwww

But luckily, my dear not yet went back to his place
And took me go and look for my roommate to take the key
And finally
I can type, browsing in my lovely room
XD

This week is going to be so so so crazy week
Too much things need to be done
And my bab 4 and 5 too
Must be done by Thursday and hand in to my SV

Then, here comes the study week
And final exam

Well, this time got no much feeling for final exam
Maybe I have put too much of concentration in my final year project
No matter what, I still hope can get a better grade for my fyp and other subjects

Okie, enough crapping
Got to do some thing with projects~~


Gambateh~^^

0 comments: