Work hard.

Monday, March 14, 2011 , , 0 Comments

It has been a very very busy weekends and weekdays for me
But yet, I still can blogging here^^

Well, it is time to report about my FYP progress
It is almost done!!
I am so so happy with it
But it is the system, not the paperwork

Haiz
How ler? Really got no good mood to do it

Okie, but I still need to complete it within this week
It is a must!!

Then I need to prepare for my final exam
etc
Job hunting~

I am still considering that whether I want to go back to my previous intern company to work as permanent?
Hmm, I am still considering

This coming weekend is the Hot Ballon Festival, at PutraJaya
We are going, definitely
Coz he promised me^^

Maybe I can post some photos taken at there afterwards
Stay tune XD



*Work Hard*


Okie, time to do my paperwork, my chapter 3..
Hope it won't be so difficult for me to complete..
Pray, all goes well~

0 comments: