Tired.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 , , 0 Comments

Been 3 night I sleep late dy
Coffee is now not working on me
But I can drink teh tarik
It still works
^^

Rushing my report
Bab 3, bab 4 and also bab 5

I'm sick of bab 3, too long and too many to write
And, diagrams

Gonna drive me crazy soon
I just woke up from a nap
Super tired now

Having class on 8am
When the time I went down to wait for bus
I see no one there, the road is empty too
Woah
I was wondering, I might be the first one who go and waited for bus this morning
XD

And then, got presentation, by surprise
Why "by surprise"?
Coz last time when Lecturer announced it
We have left
So very less chinese students were come to class today
Yet, still need to present larr

When can I end this kind of life?
I think soon
I must pass up my complete draft by the first day
4th April
This is a must

And now
DO WORK~!!!


Gambateh..
Just hold it for this time being..
After this, can rest for a long long time..

0 comments: