My Valentine

Monday, February 21, 2011 , , 0 Comments

14th February, a special day for us
But actually we didn't purposely celebrate on it
Coz the actual Valentine day is fall on Monday~

So....
We have decided to have one nice but affordable meal on Saturday's night

But, we both are busy on our own things
So we departed on 8pm
Haha, it is really so late for dinner
I am so afraid that the restaurant will close at this time
By the way, he don't know the road to go to this restaurant (Fusion Haven) ==|||

Well, we still managed to get to this place, by GoogleMaps
LOL~

When we entered the restaurant
They have changed the wooden chair to comfortable sofa, white in color

So nice!!

We ordered the food (actually I have forgot the name of the dishes, hehe)
Just look at the pictures larr.. XD

And then, we went home happily
lalala~~

Feeling surprised?
Ya, we just have a very simple dinner before the Valentine day

But, I enjoyed it very well
A valentine day without flowers or bear bear
But I still feel so happinese

Coz the day with my dear
is the Valentine day everyday

hiak hiak~!

*Dear and me*

*Me~!*

*Yummy*

*yummy yummy*


*My favorite dessert~!*


Dear, although this is not very surprising and memorable valentine day for us,
but I just hope that we can just maintain the situation between us now..
No quarrel, more understanding and more happinese around us..
I love you, forever and ever^^

0 comments: