Happy CNY

Monday, February 07, 2011 , 0 Comments

Woke up in the 6a.m. of the morning
Goshhh
I'm soooo sleepy now

But not that tiring as my dear
Driving back to KL from lovely Malacca hometown
And sent me back to my hostel again

Hehe
I'm really feel like lazy to do all my assignments and projects
Even my dear asked me to take a short nap
But I prefer to write something here first before I carry on all my works

Pending~ In progress
Humpppp

Oh well
I have to talk about my chinese new year
Hehe
That was a happy yet simple new year

With my beloved family and relatives and also my dear
This year was the first year that my dear come and visit my family
Luckily
He quite recognise the way to come
I'm really scared that he will get lose on the way coming
So funny

I can sense that my parents have quite good expression towards him
All kids love him huhh
Even my little nephew also likes to play around with him
Good~
Hehe

And then, I travel back to Malacca with him
Go and visit his relatives and his friends

Tired too
But happy

Oh yeah, before I forget
Wishing you all a happy Chinese New Year
May this Rabbit year will bring us all the prosperity and happinese
Brand new year with brand new hopes~!




Dun worry, be happy
Cheers~!


0 comments: