Forth day Missing You..

Monday, November 29, 2010 , 0 Comments

This is the nicest song I heard before..
Always be my baby- David Cook



Suppose my intention here is just to share this video with you all..
Haha, but now I feel like have something else to say at here..
It was the forth day missing you..
Nothing special happened actually, but still, I am that miss you..
My second brother and sis-in-law came back today, and brought me a very nice gift..
A speaker, sonic gear tatoo 303Xb..
Haha, I am never think of having a desktop type speaker, but now I am the owner of one..
So happy, because it was also a free gift from Calsberg..
Now I am thinking~ How do I can bring this speaker back to college le?
Quite heavy wor.. Haha, but I really plan to bring it back, no matter how..
I am wondering, what should I do for the rest of days here?
All the days pass with dramas, games, facebook-ing, household and all regular activities in house..
Oh ya, have to remind myself with the b's laptop beg and my own beg..
Have to wash them all already..
Haha, been three years didn't wash the laptop beg (what my b have told me)..
LOL, quite.. Better don't talk about it.. Haha..
Well, the next is to finish reading my new book, bought it long time ago but haven't finish reading it..
Mitch Albom's new book- Have a Little Faith.
A nice book about religion and life..
And then, what else can I do?
Missing my b, dear dear..
Have to get use with the time without b le wor..
>.<..
But still, I am so miss you..

0 comments: