First day Missing You..

Friday, November 26, 2010 , 0 Comments

Early in the morning, we woke up, then prepared ourselves and went to Bukit Jalil bus station..
Guess what? I am going home.. For three weeks holidays..
It was an express bus, this time I need not to take second time of bus travel..
Straight away reached my sweet home town- Rengit..
It was a hot afternoon..
I regret that I didn't drink more water today.. Totally exhausted.. T.T
We traveled to JB this afternoon..
Coz my mum's hand was get injured yesterday because wanna kill a snake..
She though was just a small case, just bruise, just need to apply medicine then soon will recover..
We waited for almost two hours, just met the doctor..
Guess what? He said my mum's hand was broke.. What?
We all though was just minor injure only..
And he said, my mum need to go and visit him around five to six weeks in case to get full recover..
Aiks.. How to? Twice in a week.. My dad going to headache..
But today I really got headache.. Maybe was not really get used to my dad's driving technique..
I felt dizzy and my head is going to explode..
And I am almost dehydrated.. Haha, coz all the water I brought was being finished by the little one..
When come back to home, it was almost 7pm..
After bath and doing some household for mum..
I vomit.. All the lunch comes out.. Aiks..
But I felt much more better now.. ><

*************************************
Dear... I am so miss you..
Really miss you..
Very very miss you..
I almost have the intention to go back to your side tomorrow..
But you know I can't..
Been together for these four months.. Now have to separate with you..
How I can bear with you?
Life without you is really weird..
Can't find you to share things.. To chat.. To hug..
I really miss you b.....
It was just the first day I am not besides you, but i really do miss you so...
*************************************

0 comments: