Updates: 19082012

Sunday, August 19, 2012 , , 0 Comments

Maybe I didn't go through any situation before, because my future was set since the day I was born to this world and family.
I felt weird, that I didn't react bad when the time I was treated strict by my mum.
Maybe I was just too obedient already.
Or just maybe I don't have the guts to react or talk back or fight back gua.

From primary school, secondary school, university until now, going out for work.
The path was seem so simple. Yet, is part in the life.
I wondered, how did I make it till now.
Haha, it is like a miracle for me.

Next wednesday, will be a brand new start for me.
New job, new environment and I will need to drive to work.
Well, I hope that I can adapt to it soon and good la, of course I must think in this way.

For you, maybe I didn't know what's on your mind.
Somehow I can know some of feeling. The feeling of wanting to do the things which you like but family is not supporting you at all.
You wish to fight back, but all the outcomes shown that you are wrong in this situation.
What else to hold on?
Wasn't the family meant the most important in life?

Hope He can help you :)

0 comments: