Updates: 12082012

Sunday, August 12, 2012 , , , , , , , 0 Comments

I thought I could have my own time for resting and doing own stuff after handing in my resignation letter.
But I was wrong, I am still having busy like hell life now.
I think I will going crazy if continue doing projects non-stop like this.

Everytime repeating the same coding, same structure, same word, same layout..
Really feel like, aih, I don't know how to describe it anymore.

I wish my job can cover my expenses, eventhough I think it might cover almost everything,
but still need to do extra, so that I can live my life even better than this.

Our life is, we can't do anything if without money on hand.
So realistic.

Yet, I should be proud with my job.
I can win recognition from my boss, my job provider, my friends.
Feeling good when they praise on me and my work :)
That might comfort my heart well.

It's been one year working in KL.
How's my life?
I can say, just like usual.
We didn't do any special outing, we watch movie once in a couple week.
I did online shopping instead of going out to shopping mall.
It prove, I couldn't live without my pc now.
So miserable. T.T

Ok, well, I am quite look forward for my next job and working environment,
eventhough I might be having busy life after that.
Hopefully I can do as what I can to impress my future boss :)

God bless me and you all as well :)

0 comments: