03/06

Sunday, June 03, 2012 , , 0 Comments

Tomorrow is Monday dy.
There comes the Monday blue.
But hopefully the coming interview can give me some new hopes towards work.

Ganbate :)

Yesterday, I drove my ah wek to setapak to buy a player for it.
A little bit nervous, and got some fright from the cars on road too. But my handling did improve. Happy :)

In the morning, bi helped me to change the speaker in ah wek. He switch his one to my car. And all is good dy. Nice speaker and nice player. I can use USB to listen to songs in car dy. Hehehe

And now, hunting for reverse camera and sensor ;)

I hope I can treat ah wek so well. Hope I wont scratch him anymore ;(

And special thanks to bi, for helping me all the way. From car ownership transfer to car fixing and improving stage. Really appreciate. Love ya!

Good night world. Waiting for blue to come~

0 comments: