Nightmares.. Reality..

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 0 Comments

I have several nightmares these few nights..
It is really nightmares that I will suddenly wake up from sleep, but I don’t quite remember what I have dream about..
I don’t like the feeling, the feeling that I am losing someone that I cherish much.. Like my siblings, my beloved and my everything..
Things are getting tougher till now, seemed like I didn’t get well performance during these few months.. I have tried, to do my best while somehow I can’t get what I wish for..
My health is getting worst, don’t even know what is the actual problem I have.. Tried all the medicine, and I am still can’t get through it.. What happen to me? The one I used to be healthy? Where can I find back my health?
Nightmares are terrible, but reality is much more that terrible..
Sometimes when I wake up I every morning, I should be thankful, because I am still alive..
I know I should be optimistic to face every challenges, must be strong..
I knew there is someone that will accompany me whenever I am in what situation..
You told me, “you still have me no matter what have happen to you..”
Someone may not be happy forever, things will change and so the people..
Nothing will last forever, right? To me, yes..
I hate my attitude and so are you, what should I do?
Argue with you? Explain with all the excuses?
I really have nothing much to say, just a word of “sorry”..
I believe, people when argue, will forget all the good you have and remember just the bad side of you..
I wonder, will my nightmares come true?
I don’t want any nightmares anymore, I don’t want to wake up with shock in the middle of nights anymore..
Why I will still have nightmares when I am in happinese?
Suddenly I like morning, when I sat at the balcony, and watch at the sky, I felt peace..
But you didn’t accompany me at there.. No matter how long I waited for you, you will never come for me..
I knew you hate me.. Really hate..
Just sorry.. I can’t be that perfect for you..

0 comments: