The End..

Saturday, October 23, 2010 , , 0 Comments

It's going to end, end this kind of life..
Well, frankly, I am really enjoy this life- away from assignments, mid-term, exams..
There is nothing much to worry about, as I just have to complete my daily task only..
After this two months, I have to go back to study life, all is back to normal, study, lecture, mid-term, final exam, assignments and the most scary one- Final Year Project..
Been through these few months, I have learned many things, no matter is from my colleagues, my dear or myself..
I feel so sad that I am going to leave this place soon..
But sometimes I felt this is somehow a kind of "relief"..
Relief of... ?
I wondering..
Sometimes I felt guilty, it's true..
It's just like I have done so many wrong things..
Maybe is was wrong from the beginning, very early beginning I think..
What if.. I can turn back the time, I wish I won't do anything that will make me feel guilty afterwards..
Recently I have knew one words from an article,
"难过了,就蹲下来,抱抱自己。"
Sounds so right is it?
When there is no one can give you words of comfort or even a hug, the only one who can give is just you yourself..
Maybe will feel alone when the time hugging you yourself..
I want to learn not to cry that easily, don't let anything to disturb my emotion, as my emotion is that really unstable..
Maybe I should learn that too, hugging myself when I felt sad..
Does that sounds sad? I knew, it does..
I love this song, I don't know what is the reason..
Maybe I like the title that tell me, "Need You Now"..



It's nice to listen, isn't it?
I need you now, no matter what happens the next..

0 comments: